Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Hampton Preschool



We are back on the road after another fun preschool stop. This time, we were in Hampton, and once again, I was blown away by how smart these kids are.

When I arrived, we had a brief visit with some folks, but joining me for my presentation was a preschool class.

They were very well behaved, and afterwards, I gave them the magnets that have a photo of me and the Governor on them. One little boy pulled me aside, pointed at the picture of Govenor Culver, and asked "Is this your dad?". I must say, that was one very flattering comment!

Afterwards, we saw the kids in action. I observed some children who were working on computers. These 4 year olds have so many advantages, and I am glad that we have been able done to help our kids succeed.


Well, we are heading further east. Now to Parkersburg to mark another step forward in their recovery efforts.

Until next time,

Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment